Board‎ > ‎Board Meeting Minutes‎ > ‎

MCA Board Meeting Minutes 10/10/2019

posted Oct 14, 2019, 4:15 PM by Nick Sintros

Present - Board

Tom Sintros

Nick Sintros

Mick Foot

Jeff Archibald

JC Woodward

Ben Greene - Phone in


Guests

George Adams


Update of work at Hewes and what still needs to be done - To do Kiosk. Ben has wood and plans. Write grant through Access Fund for parking lot updates. 

 

Movie/social night - DirtBag or Dawn Wall. Mick will investigate

 

Membership update and ideas, web, etc.  - All voted in favor to switch to AccessFund joint memberships only. Still have the option to join MCA for free but no direct join for pay to MCA. Access Fund will manage all pay membership.

 

Marlow property - trail blazing and cleanup of trails. Mick will try to go weekend of October 12-13th. 

 

Treasurers report : JC will send out an update of MCA funds

 

Railroad Cut Cleanup - November 2nd rain date November 16th. 

 

Compass School - Tom did an orienteering course and they should be donating.

 

Bolting - Concern about Stone Arch bridge being a historic landmark. Lots of bolts at Hewes. Questions about if Cheri and Chris were ok with bolts at Hewes. Email from Cheri to board previously said they were ok with top anchors out of sight over the edge.. 

 

Kiosks - Build one for Hewes and one for Railroad Cut. 

 

Future 

Dealing with dead and dying trees at Hewes at tops of popular routes.

 

Tom will approach City reps about Stone Arch Bridge bolts and clean up.

 

George has offered to clean graffiti.

 



Comments